You don’t have to drink orange juice every morning to get your vitamin C. Here are some other ways to get your daily dose. For men, you’ll want to try for 90 milligrams a day, for women, 75 milligrams.
1. While ½ cup of orange juice has 50 milligrams of vitamin C, ½ cup of fortified grape juice has 120 milligrams. Go for the grape juice.
2. Another way to get your vitamin C is by eating 1 cup of sliced strawberries which contains 95 milligrams.
3. If grape juice and strawberries aren’t your thing, consider eating a medium size orange which contains 70 milligrams of vitamin C.
4. Or, go for kiwi fruit which contains 60 milligrams of vitamin C.
5. If you don’t have a sweet tooth, there’s good news, ½ cup of cooked broccoli contains 60 milligrams of vitamin C.