Happy Spring Break! Here are 10 boredom busters to keep your kids from complaining there’s nothing to do.
1. Gather pine cones from your yard and make a Pine Cone Bird Treat Feeder with pinecones, bird seed and Crisco.
2. Create a Treasure Dig with sand, brushes and hiding small items in the sand from around your house.
3. Send the kids on a Scientific Scavenger Hunt with clues like “I am tall with leaves in the spring and summer but lose them in the fall. My roots are deep in the ground (A tree).”
4. Make poppies of your own with cupcake liners.
5. If the weather is nice, go to the park and have a picnic.
6. Take a trip to the top of the St. Louis Arch.
7. Visit the St. Louis Science Center.
8. Teach your kids more about animals at the St. Louis Zoo.
9. Bake and decorate cupcakes.
10. Bake chocolate chip cookies.