Happy Chocolate Cake Day. Today chocoholics around the world can celebrate and indulge in their favorite food—chocolate! To help you celebrate, here’s a fun twist on chocolate cake that’s easy to make, Chocolate Rainbow Cake.
· Chocolate Cake Mix
· White Cake Mix
· Food Coloring – Blue, Red, Green Yellow
· Tube of Icing – Blue, Yellow, and Red
· Tube of Chocolate Icing
1. In a large bowl, mix Chocolate Cake Mix according to directions on box
2. In another large bowl, mix White Cake Mix according to directions on box
3. Divide the white cake mix into four separate bowls, stir in 1 color of food coloring to each bowl to desired tone.
4. In a greased bundt cake pan, pour ½ of the chocolate cake mix. Next, spoon in the first colored cake mix, layering the next three on top. Then, pour the remaining chocolate cake mix. Bake according to box directions.
5. When cake is done baking, allow to cool completely. Remove cake from cake pan, then squeeze tubes of chocolate, red, yellow and blue icing over top of cake, then add sprinkles.