We love him, we love him, yes we do, for all the poems and fishes red and blue.
Theodor Seuss Geisel, or Dr. Seuss, was a cartoonist, poet and writer best known as a children’s author, releasing forty-six books for kids alone. During WWII he was an illustrator for advertising campaigns and a political cartoonist. Dr. Seuss was a true perfectionist, known to have discarded 95% of the material he produced before settling on a theme for a new book. He often spent up to a year writing a single story, and preferred payment upon completion, rather than in advance.
Celebrate Dr. Seuss Day with these Green Eggs and Ham Pretzel Bites and reading his books with your kids.
Green Eggs and Ham Pretzel Bites
· 1 bag square bite size pretzels
· 1 bag M&M candies (green)
· 1 bag Wilton Candy Melts (white)
· Cookie Sheet
· Parchment Paper
1. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and preheat oven to 200° F.
2. Place pretzels down and top with an unwrapped 1 white Wilton candy melt.
3. Bake for about 7 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and immediately press 1 green M&M candy onto the center of each melted white candy melt.