Holy guacamole! Could the grilled cheese sandwich get any better? With this easy recipe it can. In honor of Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day, enjoy this Guacamole Grilled Cheese.
· 2 slices of bread
· 1 slice of your favorite cheese
· 2 TBSP butter
· 2 TBSP guacamole
· Handful of tomato slices
1. Place cheese, guacamole and a handful of tomatoes between two slices of bread before grilling.
2. Over medium heat, put a tablespoon of butter on your Pujols Kitchen medium saute pan.
3. Allow butter to melt but not all the way and then place sandwich onto pan.
4. Heat for a minute or so, or until grilled to your liking.
5. Place the other tablespoon of butter on the ungrilled side of your sandwich and then, using your Pujols Kitchen spatula, carefully flip your sandwich over to grill the second side.