How to Cut Star Fruit
Pujols Kitchen - Friday, August 05, 2016
- Choose Star Fruit that is bright yellow with tinges of light green.
- Rinse off star fruit and use a sharp knife to cut shallow strips down along the five ridges or star points, removing the brown outer edge.
- Next turn fruit on its side and cut off the stem.
- Now your Star Fruit is ready to be sliced. Like an apple, you can slide it thin or thick.
- Remove and discard the seeds.
- Enjoy your Star Fruit.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.