With all the errands to the grocery store, music lessons, soccer games, meetings and more, our cars become a catch all. Here are some simple steps to help you declutter your car.
· Keep tools and emergency supplies at the read with a wicker basket.
· Easy grab fabric pouches are ideal when it comes to storing smaller necessities like a first aid kit, toiletries, and kids' favorite car activities.
· Use a three-ringed binder to keep your important papers, receipts and car registration organized.
· Use the space near the floor in your car by repurposing a remote control caddy to store pens, pencils and small electronics.
· Store small books, toys, mittens, sunglasses, computer games, tissue and trash (empty tissue box) in a shower caddy between siblings in the backseat.
· Plastic shower pockets are ideal for organizing the small things you need on road trips.