With all the things that have to be done, somehow the most wonderful time of the year doesn’t always feel that way. Here are some planning tips to ease the stress of the holiday season.
· Stock Up Your Pantry – One the best ways to prepare for lots of holiday guests is by stocking up on baking supplies, snacks and wine in the next few weeks.
· Make Your Gift List – Keep a list of loved ones and the items they want on your Smartphone. You’re more likely to stay within your budget as result.
· Homemade gifts – Peanut butter brittle, soaps and other goodies can be made ahead and help you avoid breaking the bank.
· Ship Gifts Early – Don’t wait until 10 days before Christmas to ship gifts to loved ones out of town. Buy gifts as early as you can so they make it under the tree in time.
· Go Easy on Yourself – Remember you’re only one person and no one can do everything. It’s okay to donate party supplies rather than baking cookies for the school holiday party.