With a little planning ahead, you can make the valentine in your life feel extra loved. Here are some simple ways to share the love this Valentine’s Day.
1. Surprise your valentine at work and take him or her out to lunch
2. Buy your valentine a small box of chocolates and place this on their pillow with a note that says, “Your love is like chocolate—sweet and delicious.”
3. Mail a Valentine’s Day card and include a list inside of the top ten things you love most about your partner.
4. Leave a note in your valentine’s car, telling him or her to have a great day.
5. Go see a romantic movie, sit in the back row and hold hands or cuddle.
6. Make your valentine breakfast in bed.
7. Buy a tree and plant it in your back yard as a symbol of your love and how it will grow over the years.
8. Write your valentine a love letter.
9. Play hooky from work and spend some fun time together.
10. Complete that chore or favor your partner has wanted you to finish for a long time.