Product Code: MAT1419
Perfect for school lunch or weekend snacks on-the-go, these durable and roomy containers are imprinted with the Pujols Kitchen logo.
Freezer Safe, Patented Liner Keeps Contents Cold Up to 10 Hours
Easy to Clean
Earth Safe, Non-Toxic, and Reusable
Stainless Steel Cookware:
- Before first use, remove all tags and labels.
- Boil one part vinegar to three parts water for 10 minutes then wash with
warm soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Use low to medium heat for the best cooking performance.
- Use high heat only for boiling and reducing liquids, DO NOT allow
the gas flame to come up the side your pan.
- If using electric stovetop, use a burner of proportionate size to
the pot or pan.
- AVOID sliding cookware across any stovetop as it could scratch and
the warranty DOES NOT cover this.
- AVOID sharp cooking tools in the cookware. Plastic, silicone or wood
utensils are recommended. Scratches will not influence the function of
- Pujols Kitchen pots and pans are oven safe up to 400 degrees; use
potholders to grab hot handles.
- AVOID the broil setting, as this will damage the silicone handles.
- AVOID putting glass lids in the oven.
- Glass bakeware is oven safe, however silicone handles should be
removed for a broil setting.
- NEVER put cookware in the microwave.
Clean Up Instructions:
- For everyday cleaning, hand-wash in hot soapy water and dry it
thoroughly with a soft cloth before storing.
- Pujols Kitchen cookware is safe for the dishwasher but not
recommended for everyday cleaning. Use a soft dishwasher soap to
- For food stuck to cookware, soak in hot soapy water for one hour and
then clean with a Scotch-Brite (tm) sponge.
- AVOID using metal or steel wool as these could scratch the surface.
- AVOID using stainless steel cleaners on the non-stick interior surface.
- AVOID chlorine bleach and ammonia-based cleaners on the stainless steel.
- For dull patches or discoloration of the cookware surface, it is due
to the minerals in the water. Boil one part vinegar to three parts water.
- To bring back the shine, wet the cookware and sprinkle on baking
soda. Gently rub with a synthetic scouring pad, rinse thoroughly and
Pujols Kitchen will replace any item found defective in material or
workmanship within ten (10) years of the date of purchase when put to
normal household use and cared for pursuant to the instructions. Minor
imperfections, surface markings as a result of shipping, and slight
color variations are normal. Purchaser shall be solely responsible
for, and this warranty excludes, damage from misuse or abuse, such as
improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use
in a commercial establishment This warranty does not cover damages
such as the cost of repairing or replacing other property that is
damaged due to a defect in the product, the cost for transportation of
the product to get warranty service, or other consequential or
This warranty covers the original retail purchaser, or a consumer who
receives the product new and unused as a gift from the original retail
purchaser; this warranty shall terminate upon transfer of the product
This warranty does not extend any implied warranty provided by any
state law to a consumer. This warranty gives you specific legal
rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to
state. Please note that some states do not permit the exclusion or
limitation of incidental or consequential damages. This warranty is
provided only to consumers, and all express and implied warranties to
non-consumers are disclaimed.